Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Aspirations

I'm 24 years old (ok. that's a lie. i've had a birthday since i first wrote this) and I'm in this odd post-college i'm-not-really-sure-what-i'm-going-to-do-with-my-life, but now-i'm-married-and-supposedly-grown-up stage of things. Some of us are not sure I'll ever know, but i think i'll be ok.

My older brother is a general contractor. He knew he wanted to be one since he was 12. He knew he wanted to go to McCann for CAD. He did. He knew he wanted to go to Virgina Tech. He did. Now he has his own company in Great Falls, VA. Good Job daniel.

My little sister will have her LPN in nursing upon graduating HIGH SCHOOL. Yes. High School (that's in May by the way). Good job jesse bug.

My husband just finished his undergrad at CIU in Biblical Languages and has every intention of getting a DOCTORATE so that he can TEACH cool stuff like Old Testament Theology and Church History. He's really smart. Good job jeff. i'm proud of you.

I am a secretary. but not really ;)



~)0 Caroline

No comments: